Monday, January 14, 2013

Gene Creelman - 2 weeks and counting

In 2 weeks, I will be winging my way to CCA (Canadian Co-operative Association) offices in Ottawa for 1 day of refresher training. Then it is off to Ghana to assist credit unions there with management opportunities and challenges they are facing. The credit union system in Ghana has been very successful and has had strong growth in the past several years. With their central organization, Credit Union Association of Ghana, the CCA, and the Canadian International Development Agency, credit unions are able to partner through the coaching program with credit union managers from Canada.
I do not know where I will be posted in Ghana yet and I am teamed up with a credit union manager, Bruce Rogers, from Conexus Credit Union in Regina.
Watch for updates in the coming weeks.

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment